Oh My Bod! SPF50 Body Sunscreen
A reliable bodyguard for your skin, with secret uses. This lightweight, long lasting SPF50 sunscreen lotion will save you from the harshest midday sun, while also protecting dry skin, discoloured tattoos, darker scars, gel manicure UV exposures and more.
- Against Harsh Midday Sun: Made in sunny Australia, this reliable SPF50 sunscreen and body lotion duo provides very high UVA/UVB protection, while being lightweight, hydrating, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing. Great for sports, outdoors activities and for daily protection.
- Long Lasting Protection & Water Resistant: Comfortable formula with zero white cast, dependable and long lasting protection that is sweat and water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- Not a Coconut SPF with Secret Uses: Doesn't smell like coconuts, use it beyond the beach - as an everyday body moisturizer, protector against dark scars and tattoo discolouration, a gel manicure guard against UV lamps and more.
- Feels Like Skincare, Hydrates & Protects: Lightweight and feels like skincare. Moisture magnet hyaluronic acid seriously hydrates, cucumber and green tea help prevent skin damage.
- Eco-Friendly & Good For You: 35% PCR (recycled plastic) Tube, TGA and FDA approved, Hawaii Safe, COSMOS certified natural fragrance, cruelty-free and oxybenzone free.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Reef Friendly Organic Actives: Homosalate 10%, Octocrylene 8% and Octisalate 5%, Avobenzone 3%
- Cucumber: A green juice with natural emollient, astringent and desquamation properties to help calm, detoxify and moisturize skin. Your after-sun saviour.
- Green Tea: A superpower antioxidant protects from environmental aggressors, soothes inflammation and boosts the skin’s immunity to prevent further damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A helpful substance found in our skin — its job is to replenish and lock in moisture, optimize hydration and visibly plump skin. More can’t hurt, right?
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a generous amount from your neck to your toes — and don’t forget your ears — 15-20 minutes before going in the sun. Re-apply every 2 hours or immediately after sweating, swimming or towelling.
This item is Made In Australia and has been approved by the FDA. We will be fulfilling the Australian version of the packaging, which does not have a Drug Fact Box. Pls take note.