*Photos are of previous workshops (hosted at New Origin Shop, refreshments depend on specific class and date, please read below for details.)
Beginner Level - 1-1.5hr
Brianna Clark—after owning a candle business for several years—moved into the home decor space and found a new passion. Today, Brianna is dedicated to teaching others how to create their candles and how to have fun while doing it. With her expertise, creativity, and enthusiasm, she positively impacts the world of home decor and beyond.
This is an interactive candle-making workshop! In this workshop, attendees will have all the needed materials to create their very own candles and gain knowledge and information about them. 3 scents are a part of every candle kit, including the jar, wooden wick, and wax.
The Juneteenth edition will feature wine by Black Women Owned Ole' Orleans Wines & Spirits
Age Requirement: Ages 8+ , 21+ to drink alcoholic beverages
- 3 Scents
- Wooden wick
- Any additional materials
- Promo offers and discounts can not be used for workshops.
- Face masks are recommended but not required.
- Please submit contact information (email or phone number) if we need to update you about the workshop.
- All workshop attendees receive a 10% discount on the day of their workshop. No additional purchase is necessary. See our policy for more details.
- Due to the nature of partnering with guest instructors, refunds are not allowed; store credit will be given, please confirm dates, availability, etc., before purchasing.
- Please contact us immediately if you are unable to attend, we want to offer limited seating to persons interested in attending
Our Workshop Space
Designed for creative exploration and product photography. The room comfortably fits 8 guests.