CANDLE CARE 101
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:● Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
● Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
● Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
● The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
● Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
● Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a newplanter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:● Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
● Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
● Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
● Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
● Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
● Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
The greatest long term relationships start with kindness and care. Treat your jewelry well and you'll have it for years.
Tarnish is normal. Don't freak out. Avoiding moisture is the best way to keep tarnish to a minimum Remove jewelry before showers, working out or heading to the pool.
Use an old toothbrush and warm soapy water to clean jewelry, dry immediately.
Follow up with a cloth and jewelry polish or a cloth.