< Jaelyn Pant – New Origin Shop LLC
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays. FREE USPS shipping on all domestic orders $150+. Items purcahsed during sale are final. Offers can not be combined, adjustments to prior orders not available.
Closed Mondays & Tuesdays. FREE USPS shipping on all domestic orders $150+. Items purcahsed during sale are final. Offers can not be combined, adjustments to prior orders not available.
Cart 0
NLT
Striped cropped culotte Cut and sewn ethically, in house at our DTLA factory.  Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry Model is 5'8" and wearing a Small  • 56% Rayon, 42% Poly, 2% Spandex  • Care Instructions: Hand wash
Jaelyn Pant
NLT

Jaelyn Pant

Regular price $39.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Striped cropped culotte Cut and sewn ethically, in house at our DTLA factory.

Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry Model is 5'8" and wearing a Small

  •  56% Rayon, 42% Poly, 2% Spandex

  •  Care Instructions: Hand wash 

  • About 90% of NLT's garments are ethically made-to-order in their factory in Los Angeles. The other 10% are designed in Los Angeles and produced ethically in China. We source fabrics locally and try to keep things close to home as much as possible. We make laidback silhouettes and basics that you could count on without thinking twice. Clothes should be made to be worn easily, to make your everyday more enjoyable. Our goal is to make every garment easy to throw on for your everyday.


Share this Product


Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 2 Reviews
5 ★
100% 
2
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
0% 
0
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
L
09/04/2022
LJ
United States United States

Love this shirt!

I’ve gotten so many compliments on this shirt every time I wear it!!

CA
02/03/2022
Cullen A.
United States United States

Love this shop

Love these! Wear them all of the time!

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out